Downtown Development Authority
- 6:30 p.m.
- Third Wednesday
- The Council Chambers.
Term: 4 years
Residency Requirement: Over half need to have a vested interest in the DDA district, with one member being a DDA district resident
Training Requirement: From time-to-time training will become available and members are encouraged to attend
Volunteer Requirement: Board members are highly encouraged to volunteer their time in the different events throughout the year
Committees to the DDA: Promotions Committee & Organization Committee
The DDA Board appoints the members to the Promotions & Organization Committee
- Michael Barrette, term ending 2024 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bishop, Mayor, term of office email@example.com
- Kristen Bullock, term ending 2024 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Slezak, term ending 2022 email@example.com
- Stephanie Thomas, term ending 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Loveland, term ending 2023 email@example.com
- Keith Mullaly, term ending 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jade Mills, term ending 2025 email@example.com
- Ron Campbell, term ending 2025 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) has 9 members. The group is responsible for managing the Downtown Development Authority District. Most of the activities of the DDA include events including Pumpkin Festival, Car Cruise, Festival of Flags parade, and Christmas on Main Street. Projects also include improving the infrastructure of the downtown business district.
Go to the DDA’s webpage to view additional information on upcoming events.